KL Deluxe Best Kept Secret From $2705.00
- 7 Nights 8 Days Adriatic Cruise.
- Breakfast, Lunch Dinner Included.
- Visit beautiful bay and harbors of Adriatic.
- Retreats at Cruise deck and beautiful locations.
- Explore more with our optional tours.
- Local transfers in Opatija.
- 7 night cruise in deluxe cabin with en-suite bathroom.
- Welcome reception & cocktail.
- Daily buffet breakfast.
- 9 meals - 4 course lunch or dinner as specified in the itinerary.
- A drink with lunch; A liter of water daily; Abundance of fruit daily; Coffee and tea all day.
- Olive oil and wine tasting on board.
- Captain's dinner with live music.
- An additional dinner.
- Professional tour manager.
- Guided walking tours of towns Opatija, Lošinj, Zadar, Rab and Krk.
- Apoxiomen museum in Mali Lošinj entrance fee.
- National Park Kornati and Nature Park Telašćica entrance fees.
- Wine tasting in Vrbnik
- Rab cake tasting.
- Visitors' tax & port fees.
- Luggage handling.
- Daily cabin service.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board.
- No additional fees on arrival except gratuities.
- This list indicates brochure rates and dates.
- First and last day itinerary depends on the flight times.
- Change of schedule/route can be done in case of unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.
- For single travelers purchasing the twin-share option, please note that there is a no smoking policy in all shared rooms.
- All tour information and prices are corrected at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our conditions page.
- Child reduction 25% for under 12 years old, travelling with two adults.
Insurance for cruise trips
As TGI Tours we are highly recommends clients to take insurance against cancellation of reserved services. Your insurance quote will show at payment page.
- Due specific mooring conditions and requirements in some Croatian ports, our cruise partners ships are moored side by side, making it necessary for the clients to cross from one ship to another with gaps in between ships in order to get to the shore. In such cases clients need to take special care when crossing and do this at their own risk. Crew assistance will be given to those needing and requesting it. Cruise not recommended for clients in wheelchairs or with limited mobility.
- The Captain reserves the right in changing the route in case of bad weather conditions.
- Our Cruise departures are guaranteed, however if less than 10 participants are booked, our operator reserves the right in cancelling the departure and changing the ship name if the need arises.
- Guests are obliged to follow the ship rules and regulations found in written form onboard especially in regards to bringing drinks on board.
- In case of inappropriate behavior captain reserves the right in asking clients to disembark.
- Once a deposit or partial/full payment has been made, cancellations will only be accepted in writing. Cancellation terms will be applied based on the date that the written cancellation is received. In addition to a $250 per person administration fee, the following charges apply.
- 60+ days prior to departure 100% of total tour price.
- 31 - 60 days prior to departure 50% of total tour price.
- 30 - 15 days prior to departure 80% of total tour price.
- 14 days or less prior to departure no refund.
Day 1 - Krk town
SATURDAY OPATIJA-KRK (L,T)
Departure at 13h with lunch on board. Late arrivals can join in Krk. Krk is the largest Croatian island and on route we stop to swim in the mosty crystal clear water you may ever have seen. Krk has diverse villages of various sizes, stunning promenades, dramatic rock faces with tiny islands and hundreds of hidden bays and beaches. There's a buzz along the waterfront of Krk Town. Enjoy the many bars or restaurants there and relax. Afternoon wine tasting in Vrbnik village with bus transfer from Krk. Overnight in Krk town.
Day 2 - Rab
SUNDAY KRK-RAB (B, L, T)
After breakfast, we cruise towards Rab island known as the “island of love”. On arrival, there are the imposing stone walls and you'll see Romanesque church towers, churches, palaces, stone streets and ancient facades. Many streets and squares are like open-pair galleries, as artists work outside. Do not miss and try the famous “Rapska torta“ cake (the receipe is secret). If weather permits, walk up to Kamenjak hill and watch the magnificent sunset. Overnight in town of Rab.
Day 3 - Zadar, Croatia
MONDAY RAB-ZADAR (B, L)
Morning cruise from Rab towards Zadar, travelling by Pag island with it's unusual moon-like landscape. We stop to swim on tiny MAUN island. In Zadar there's an optional guided tour (included on Premium). The city is today the centre of the region and was the metropolis of Dalmatia region for many centuries.The rich cultural heritage is visible at every turn: The Roman forum which dates to the 1st century AD, the church of St. Donatus dating to the 9th century AD - the most famous Medieval basilica and the symbol of the city. The imposing and mighty city walls with representative Port and Land gates are from the 16th century AD, and there are numerous palaces and villas of former noble families. Great restaurants line part of the waterfront and the centre of town. Famous, contemporary creations are the Zadar Sea Organ, one of a kind in the world (listen to the sound) and “The Greeting to the Sun” light installation. Overnight in Zadar.
Day 4 - Telašćica Bay
TUESDAY ZADAR-KORNATI (B, L, D)
Today we visit the region of the famous National Park Kornati – rich in fish and cultural and historic remains. Historic remains of old Ilyrian fortress, Roman villas, old Christian church of St. Mary and medieval fortresses and settlements add to the value of these islands. Kornati consists of 140 islands and reefs. Inlets of some islands descend steeply into the sea, a hundred meters deep in places, and dramatically razor sharp. It is truly
something remarkable to see. Dinner on board. Overnight in Telašćica Bay on Dugi Otok. Possibility to walk to the white cliffs vertically falling down 90 m into the sea and rising up to 200 m over the sea as well as the salt Lake “Mir”.
Day 5 - Mali Losinj
WEDNESDAY KORNATI-MALI LOŠINJ (B, L)
After breakfast and a morning swim, we cruise towards Losinj known as “sunshine island” and abundance of pines, wild flowers and herbs. Losinj is one of the most popular islands on the northern Adriatic waters for its hidden coves and cool Mediterranean vibe. On arrival to Mali Lošinj, enjoy walking tour followed by visit to Museum of Apoxyomenos. The museum is dedicated to the ancient bronze statue of an athlete found in the sea near the island. Walk up to the Lošinj Aromati Garden or to the smaller town of Veli Lošinj both easy to reach and explore on foot. Overnight in Mali Lošinj.
Day 6 - Cres
THURSDAY MALI LOŠINJ-CRES (B, L)
We leave for Cres island after our morning swim. Possible swim stop on island Susak, if weather permits. This unspoiled island is long and narrow island with olive groves, vineyards, forests of oak, beech and along with some remarkable stone walls. Cres and Mali Lošinj were once one island before the Romans dug a narrow channel to separate them. Optional dinner in village Loznati (with transfer from Cres) where you can try the best traditional lamb specialties this island has to offer. Spend the night in the harbor of this typical medieval town Cres with hidden squares and courtyards.
Day 7 - Opatija, Croatia
FRIDAY CRES-OPATIJA (B, L, CD)
After breakfast, we leave for Opatija. The famous Opatija Riviera is best seen from the sea. We arrive in late afternoon. Stroll the longest lungomare (seaside promenade) in Croatia or stop in Volosko, a traditional fishing village. On your last night, enjoy captain`s dinner with live entertainment on board. This would be a great time to swap contact details with your new friends and plan your return.
Day 8 - Opatija, Croatia
SATURDAY OPATIJA Check out (B)
After breakfast say goodbye to the crew and hope to see you again aboard Katarina Line cruises.
Today's Optional Tours
RATE(S) & DATE(S)
|#||Code||Start Date||End Date||Single Price||Per Person in Dbl Room|
|0||T7DE2V||Aug 14 Fri 2020||Aug 22 Sat 2020|
|1||T7DE2V||Jul 24 Fri 2020||Aug 01 Sat 2020|
|2||T7DE2V||Jul 31 Fri 2020||Aug 08 Sat 2020|
|3||T7DE2V||Sep 25 Fri 2020||Oct 03 Sat 2020|