Turkish Discovery From $955.00
- Topkapi Palace.
- Saint Sophia.
- Blue Mosque.
- Grand Bazaar.
- Mausoleum of Ataturk.
- Goreme open air museum.
- Kaymakli underground city.
- Mevlana Mauleum.
- Sultanhan Caravanserai.
- Pamukkale lime cascade.
• Arrival and departure transfers (Sabiha Gokcen Airport is subjesct to surcharge)
• Hotel Accommodation proposed as in the above list
• Meals are as indicated in the itineraries with code letters: B (Breakfast), L (Lunch), D (Dinner)
• Professional tour guides throughout Turkey Programs
• Luggage handling in the hotels
• Local taxes
• Museum entrance fees
• Personal expences
• Customary gratitude to your guide and driver
- This list indicates brochure rates and dates.
- First and last day itinerary depends on the flight times.
- Change of schedule/route can be done in case of unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.
- For single travelers purchasing the twin-share option, please note that there is a no smoking policy in all shared rooms.
- All tour information and prices are corrected at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our conditions page.
- Once a deposit or partial/full payment has been made, cancellations will only be accepted in writing. Cancellation terms will be applied based on the date that the written cancellation is received. In addition to a $250 per person administration fee, the following charges apply.
- 60+ days prior to departure 100% of total tour price.
- 31 - 60 days prior to departure 50% of total tour price.
- 30 - 15 days prior to departure 80% of total tour price.
- 14 days or less prior to departure no refund.
Day 1 - Istanbul
Upon your arrival, you will be met by our representative before transfer to your Hotel. Spend the rest of the day at your own leisure .
Day 2 - Istanbul
Istanbul Full Day
After breakfast at the hotel, a guided tour to Topkapi Palace, St. Sophia, Blue Mosque and the Grand Bazaar will commence. The day ends with an overnight stay in Istanbul.(B)
Day 3 - Cappadocia
Istanbul- Ankara - Cappadocia
After breakfast, we depart for Ankara where we will visit Mausoleum of Ataturk and its Museum. This is the burial place of the national hero who founded modern Republic of Turkey. We then depart for Cappadocia. After a picturesque trip along the Salt Lake, we will arrive in Cappadocia for an overnight stay. (BD)
Day 4 - Cappadocia
Cappadocia Full Day
Early in the morning an optional Balloon tour is available. Then, full day excursion in Cappadocia including visits to the Kaymakli Underground City, Open Air Museum in Goreme and natural fortress in Uchisar. Lunch in a cave rest. to taste famous Pottery Kebap. Here, we will have the opportunity to discover and understand the rich history behind local handicrafts like hand-made carpets, Turkish tiles, onyx and potteries. Optional night tour with a Turkish show and dinner is avaliable tonight. Overnight stay in Cappadocia. (BL)
Day 5 - Pamukkale
Cappadocia - Konya - Pamukkale
Early departure for Pamukkale. On the way, visit the 13th century Seljukian masterpiece Sultanhan Caravanserai before arrival in Konya. After visiting the Mausoleum of Mevlana, we continue our drive to Pamukkale for an overnight stay. (BD)
Day 6 - Izmir
Pamukkale - Izmir
After breakfast, visit the ancient Hierapolis with the magnificent Necropolis, graveyard and the lime cascade. Thereafter, we continue our drive to Selcuk to visit Temple of Artemis ''one of the seven wonders of the ancient world'' then continue to Izmir for overnight stay. (BD)
Day 7 - Izmir
Izmir - Ephesus - Sirince - Izmir
Morning drive to Ancient city of Ephesus where we will visit its magnificent library, theater and temples. Lunch in nomadic tent in Selcuk to taste Turkish Gozleme. Continue to marvelous village of Sirince where you be able to experience one of the most beautiful villages in Turkey. You may be able to do shopping and taste delicious wines of the village. Return to Izmir for overnight stay. (BLD)
Day 8 - Izmir
Transfer to Kusadasi or Izmir
Transfer to either Kusadasi port for the ferry to Samos or Izmir airport. (B)
RATE(S) & DATE(S)
|#||Code||Start Date||End Date||Single Price||Per Person in Dbl Room|
|0||J94POC||Mar 12 Thu 2020||Mar 20 Fri 2020|
|1||J94POC||Mar 26 Thu 2020||Apr 03 Fri 2020|
|2||J94POC||Apr 09 Thu 2020||Apr 17 Fri 2020|
|3||J94POC||Apr 23 Thu 2020||May 01 Fri 2020|
|4||J94POC||May 07 Thu 2020||May 15 Fri 2020|
|5||J94POC||May 14 Thu 2020||May 22 Fri 2020|
|6||J94POC||May 21 Thu 2020||May 29 Fri 2020|
|7||J94POC||Jun 04 Thu 2020||Jun 12 Fri 2020|
|8||J94POC||Jun 11 Thu 2020||Jun 19 Fri 2020|
|9||J94POC||Jun 18 Thu 2020||Jun 26 Fri 2020|
|10||J94POC||Jun 25 Thu 2020||Jul 03 Fri 2020|
|11||J94POC||Jul 02 Thu 2020||Jul 10 Fri 2020|
|12||J94POC||Jul 09 Thu 2020||Jul 17 Fri 2020|
|13||J94POC||Jul 16 Thu 2020||Jul 24 Fri 2020|
|14||J94POC||Jul 23 Thu 2020||Jul 31 Fri 2020|
|15||J94POC||Aug 06 Thu 2020||Aug 14 Fri 2020|
|16||J94POC||Aug 13 Thu 2020||Aug 21 Fri 2020|
|17||J94POC||Aug 20 Thu 2020||Aug 28 Fri 2020|
|18||J94POC||Sep 03 Thu 2020||Sep 11 Fri 2020|
|19||J94POC||Sep 10 Thu 2020||Sep 18 Fri 2020|
|20||J94POC||Sep 17 Thu 2020||Sep 25 Fri 2020|
|21||J94POC||Sep 24 Thu 2020||Oct 02 Fri 2020|
|22||J94POC||Oct 01 Thu 2020||Oct 09 Fri 2020|
|23||J94POC||Oct 08 Thu 2020||Oct 16 Fri 2020|
|24||J94POC||Oct 15 Thu 2020||Oct 23 Fri 2020|
|25||J94POC||Nov 05 Thu 2020||Nov 13 Fri 2020|
|26||J94POC||Dec 24 Thu 2020||Jan 01 Fri 2021|
|27||J94POC||Jan 14 Thu 2021||Jan 22 Fri 2021|
|28||J94POC||Feb 11 Thu 2021||Feb 19 Fri 2021|
|29||J94POC||Mar 11 Thu 2021||Mar 19 Fri 2021|
|30||J94POC||Mar 25 Thu 2021||Apr 02 Fri 2021|