KL Deluxe One Way Wonders From $2058.00
- 7 Nights 8 Days Adriatic Cruise.
- Breakfast, Lunch Dinner Included.
- Visit beautiful bay and harbors of Adriatic.
- Retreats at Cruise deck and beautiful locations.
- Explore more with our optional tours.
- Arrival and departure transfers from Split airport and to Dubrovnik airport.
- 7 night cruise in deluxe cabin with en-suite bathroom.
- Welcome reception & cocktail.
- Daily buffet breakfast.
- 9 meals –4 course lunch or dinner as specified in the itinerary, a drink with lunch and one liter of water per person daily, Coffee & tea all day.
- Captain's dinner with live entertainment).
- Spectacular cruise along the old town city walls of Dubrovnik.
- Croatian wine tasting in Vis.
- Half day excursion of Ston with Oyster farm visit and tasting (Including entrance to the Ston walls and Ston saltworks).
- Abundant fresh fruit.
- Olive oil and wine tasting on board.
- Professional Tour manager.
- Guided walking tours of towns: Split, Hvar, Korčula, Dubrovnik.
- One way bus transfer from Dubrovnik port to Old town Dubrovnik for sightseeing.
- Dubrovnik cable car fee.
- Mljet National Park entrance fee.
- Visitors' taxes & port fees.
- Luggage handling.
- Daily cabin service.
- Complimentary wi-fi onboard.
- No additional fees on arrival except gratuities.
- This list indicates brochure rates and dates.
- First and last day itinerary depends on the flight times.
- Change of schedule/route can be done in case of unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.
- For single travelers purchasing the twin-share option, please note that there is a no smoking policy in all shared rooms.
- All tour information and prices are corrected at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our conditions page.
- Child reduction 25% for under 12 years old, travelling with two adults.
Insurance for cruise trips
As TGI Tours we are highly recommends clients to take insurance against cancellation of reserved services. Your insurance quote will show at payment page.
- Due specific mooring conditions and requirements in some Croatian ports, our cruise partners ships are moored side by side, making it necessary for the clients to cross from one ship to another with gaps in between ships in order to get to the shore. In such cases clients need to take special care when crossing and do this at their own risk. Crew assistance will be given to those needing and requesting it. Cruise not recommended for clients in wheelchairs or with limited mobility.
- The Captain reserves the right in changing the route in case of bad weather conditions.
- Our Cruise departures are guaranteed, however if less than 10 participants are booked, our operator reserves the right in cancelling the departure and changing the ship name if the need arises.
- Guests are obliged to follow the ship rules and regulations found in written form onboard especially in regards to bringing drinks on board.
- In case of inappropriate behavior captain reserves the right in asking clients to disembark.
- Once a deposit or partial/full payment has been made, cancellations will only be accepted in writing. Cancellation terms will be applied based on the date that the written cancellation is received. In addition to a $250 per person administration fee, the following charges apply.
- 60+ days prior to departure 100% of total tour price.
- 31 - 60 days prior to departure 50% of total tour price.
- 30 - 15 days prior to departure 80% of total tour price.
- 14 days or less prior to departure no refund.
Day 1 - Split, Croatia
SATURDAY SPLIT (D)
Transfer from Split airport to the Split harbor for check in from 14.00h onwards. After settling, enjoy the guided tour of Split, a historic town under UNESCO protection and part of the world heritage with an abundance of Roman architecture
Today's Optional Tours
Day 2 - Hvar, Croatia
SUNDAY SPLIT – (BOL) HVAR (B, L)
Morning departure to Brač island where swimming is planned at the most famous beach in Dalmatia – Zlatni Rat near Bol – whose gravel promontory shifts from side to side as the wind and waves constantly change in shape. Bol is a typical fishermen’s village converted into a popular tourist destination. Continue towards the jet-set island Hvar with lunch on board at the Pakleni Islands. Hvar is the longest and sunniest island in the Adriatic known for lavish lavender fields and breathtaking beauty. Afternoon arrival followed by a short presentation of lavender products and a tour of the town’s historical landmarks - the Renaissance cathedral with its original tower, and the oldest community theatre in Europe founded in 1612. Hike up to the town fort overlooking the harbour for some lovely scenic views of your ship and the Pakleni islands. In the evening Hvar offers an abundance of entertainment - numerous restaurants, bars and cafes are open long into the night. Overnight in the port.
Day 3 - Vis
MONDAY HVAR - VIS (B, L, T)
Early morning cruise towards small island Biševo to visit the Blue cave, a magnificent natural phenomenon (entrances to be paid on the spot – approx. 7 EUR). As sometimes weather conditions can be very unpredictable, the possibility of our visit will depend on those conditions, however you will be notified of this on time. Continue to the island of Vis, once a strategic naval Yugoslav base and closed to the public. Due to this isolation, Vis has a special charm – “the Mediterranean as it once was” making it really interesting to visit. Situated on the northern side of the island, Vis has developed near the remains of the ancient Issa, first urban center in Croatia. Try some exquisite wine sorts in one of the Vis traditional wineries. If interested, visit the remains of the Roman thermal place, City museum or simply take a walk enjoying the views of the beautiful Villae Rusticae situated along the waterfront. Overnight in the port of Vis.
Day 4 - Korcula, Croatia
TUESDAY VIS - KORČULA (B, L)
Early morning departure towards the Korčula island best known as the birthplace of Marco Polo. Stop for lunch in one of the secluded bays en route. Afternoon arrival in Korčula followed by a guided walking tour of this enchanting town surrounded by walls. and one of the best preserved medieval cities in the Mediterranean. Fish bone street pattern was used in Korčula Old Town design to reduce effects of wind and sun and provide citizens with sheltered and comfortable accommodation. Korčula has an abundant choice of restaurants to enjoy your gourmet experience and there are numerous bars and clubs for those looking for evening entertainment. Optional excursion to small village near Korčula for typical Dalmatian dinner and to find out more about the history and traditional way of living. Overnight in Korčula.
Today's Optional Tours
Day 5 - Mljet
WEDNESDAY KORČULA - MLJET (B, L, D)
Next morning we head further south to the Island of Mljet. The legend says Greek hero Odysseus spent years on this island when he was captured by the nymph Calypso. Join the cruise manager for a stroll to the famous salt lakes in the Mljet National Park and enjoy the boat ride to the St Mary Isle to visit an ancient Benedictine monastery, an old abbey and a Church dating back to the 12th Century. Alternatively, you can rent kayaks, bicycles, scooters or convertible cars to roam around the National Park or island on your own, but beware of the nymphs. Enjoy the peace and tranquility of the island. Dinner on board and overnight in port Polača or Pomena.
Day 6 - Ston
THURSDAY MLJET - SLANO/ STON (B, L, T, D)
Departure for a small village called Slano on the mainland, a peaceful fishermen's village and the starting point to Ston, another, once fortified small village famous for its oysters. After exploring the town’s medieval ramparts a short coastal walk leads us to an oyster farm to learn more about oysters and tasting this delicious treat. Transfer back to the ship for the Captain’s dinner with entertainment and music.
Day 7 - Dubrovnik, Croatia
FRIDAY SLANO – DUBROVNIK (B, L)
Early morning departure to Dubrovnik - a unique town on the Adriatic. The special charm of this ancient town are the buildings that have remained from the time of the old Dubrovnik Republic. A larger part of the monuments belonging to the modest Renaissance architecture with some traces of the Gothic style. Before we tie the ropes at Gruž harbour cruise alongside the old Dubrovnik city walls while lunch is served on deck. After docking, transfer to the old town for the guided walking tour of this magical town. Take the cable car from the Old Town to Srđ mountain to enjoy scenic views of the Walls and Elaphiti Islands. For those with more enthusiasm we recommend a walk on top of the 1940 m long city walls! Time at leisure for dinner and overnight in Dubrovnik.
Today's Optional Tours
Day 8 - Dubrovnik, Croatia
SATURDAY DUBROVNIK Check out (B)
Breakfast and time to say goodbye to the crew and all your new friends! Check out by 9.00 am and transfer to Dubrovnik airport.
Today's Optional Tours
RATE(S) & DATE(S)
|#||Code||Start Date||End Date||Single Price||Per Person in Dbl Room|
|0||46HPDW||May 28 Thu 2020||Jun 05 Fri 2020|
|1||46HPDW||Jul 02 Thu 2020||Jul 10 Fri 2020|
|2||46HPDW||Jul 09 Thu 2020||Jul 17 Fri 2020|
|3||46HPDW||Jul 16 Thu 2020||Jul 24 Fri 2020|
|4||46HPDW||Jul 23 Thu 2020||Jul 31 Fri 2020|
|5||46HPDW||Aug 06 Thu 2020||Aug 14 Fri 2020|