Highlights Of Greece and Turkey From $2790.00
Vegan friendly menus.
Small size group (Min 16 – Max 36 guests).
• Arrival transfer to Ataturk airport (Sabiha Gokcen airport is subject to surcharge“ pp one way”) 29usd and departure transfers to Athens airport.
• Hotel Accommodation proposed as in the above list.
• Meals are as indicated in the itineraries with code letters: B(Breakfast), L(Lunch), D(Dinner).
• Professional Tour Guides throughout Turkey Programs.
• Luggage handling in the hotels.
• Local Taxes.
• Museum Entrance fees.
• Ferry tickets between Greek Islands and flight.
• Personal expenses.
• Customary gratitude to your guide and driver.
The Service in Greece is not Escorted Tour but FIT arrangements which are locally hosted.
- This list indicates brochure rates and dates.
- First and last day itinerary depends on the flight times.
- Change of schedule/route can be done in case of unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.
- For single travelers purchasing the twin-share option, please note that there is a no smoking policy in all shared rooms.
- All tour information and prices are corrected at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our conditions page.
- Once a deposit or partial/full payment has been made, cancellations will only be accepted in writing. Cancellation terms will be applied based on the date that the written cancellation is received. In addition to a $250 per person administration fee, the following charges apply.
- 60+ days prior to departure 100% of total tour price.
- 31 - 60 days prior to departure 50% of total tour price.
- 30 - 15 days prior to departure 80% of total tour price.
- 14 days or less prior to departure no refund.
Day 1 - Istanbul
Istanbul Upon your arrival, you will be met by our representative before transfer to your hotel. Spend the rest of the day at your own leisure.
Day 2 - Istanbul
Istanbul After breakfast at the hotel, a guided tour to Topkapi Palace, St. Sophia, Blue Mosque and the Spice Market will commence. The day ends wıth an overnight stay in Istanbul. Optional dinner with a Turkish show is available tonight. (B)
Day 3 - Canakkale
Canakkale After breakfast at the hotel, drive to Gallipoli and visit Anzac Cove, Nek, Conk Bair, Lone Pine and 57th Regiment Memorial, cross the Dardanelles. Overnight stay in Canakkale.(BD)
Day 4 - Kusadasi
Troy - Pergamum - Kusadasi After breakfast at the hotel drive to legendary Troy; the site where the Trojan War took place, crossing the mountain Ida arrival to Pergamum visit Acropolis and overnight stay in Kusadasi. (BD)
Day 5 - Kusadasi
Ephesus - Kusadasi After breakfast a short drive to visit Ephesus, we will have the opportunity to discover and understand the rich history behind local handicrafts like hand-made carpets, tiles. Return to Kusadasi for overnight stay. (BD)
Day 6 - Marmaris
Hierapolis - Pamukkale - Marmaris After breakfast drive through the meander plain and cotton farms, arrive to Pamukkale, time to enjoy the beauty of lime cascade and visit ancient Hierapolis, continue to Marmaris for overnight. (BD)
Day 7 - Rhodes
Marmaris - Rhodes After breakfast transfer to Marmaris for the ferry to Rhodos where you will stay for 1 night. (B)
Day 8 - Santorini
Rhodes - Santorini Today take a flight to Santorini and transfer to your hotel in Santorini. (B)
Day 9 - Santorini
Santorini Day at leisure in Santorini and overnight stay. (B)
Day 10 - Mykonos
Santorini - Mykonos Transfer to the pier for a hydrofoil or ferry ride to Mykonos. Arrive and transfer to your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure. (B)
Day 11 - Mykonos
Mykonos A relax day on the beach of Mykonos and experience atmosphere of the Cycladic Island during this day at leisure. (B)
Day 12 - Athens
Mykonos - Athens After Breakfast take a ferry to Athens. Arrive and transfer to your hotel. (B)
Day 13 - Athens
Athens Day at leisure. (B)
Day 14 - Athens
Day 14 Sat: Athens - Return You will be transferred to the airport for the flight home. (B)
RATE(S) & DATE(S)
|#||Code||Start Date||End Date||Single Price||Per Person in Dbl Room|
|0||DXLV5S||May 01 Fri 2020||May 15 Fri 2020|
|1||DXLV5S||May 08 Fri 2020||May 22 Fri 2020|
|2||DXLV5S||May 15 Fri 2020||May 29 Fri 2020|
|3||DXLV5S||May 29 Fri 2020||Jun 12 Fri 2020|
|4||DXLV5S||Jun 05 Fri 2020||Jun 19 Fri 2020|
|5||DXLV5S||Jun 12 Fri 2020||Jun 26 Fri 2020|
|6||DXLV5S||Jun 19 Fri 2020||Jul 03 Fri 2020|
|7||DXLV5S||Jun 26 Fri 2020||Jul 10 Fri 2020|
|8||DXLV5S||Jul 03 Fri 2020||Jul 17 Fri 2020|
|9||DXLV5S||Jul 10 Fri 2020||Jul 24 Fri 2020|
|10||DXLV5S||Jul 17 Fri 2020||Jul 31 Fri 2020|
|11||DXLV5S||Jul 24 Fri 2020||Aug 07 Fri 2020|
|12||DXLV5S||Jul 31 Fri 2020||Aug 14 Fri 2020|
|13||DXLV5S||Aug 07 Fri 2020||Aug 21 Fri 2020|
|14||DXLV5S||Aug 14 Fri 2020||Aug 28 Fri 2020|
|15||DXLV5S||Aug 28 Fri 2020||Sep 11 Fri 2020|
|16||DXLV5S||Sep 04 Fri 2020||Sep 18 Fri 2020|
|17||DXLV5S||Sep 11 Fri 2020||Sep 25 Fri 2020|
|18||DXLV5S||Sep 18 Fri 2020||Oct 02 Fri 2020|
|19||DXLV5S||Sep 25 Fri 2020||Oct 09 Fri 2020|
|20||DXLV5S||Oct 02 Fri 2020||Oct 16 Fri 2020|
|21||DXLV5S||Oct 09 Fri 2020||Oct 23 Fri 2020|
|22||DXLV5S||Oct 16 Fri 2020||Oct 30 Fri 2020|
|23||DXLV5S||Oct 23 Fri 2020||Nov 06 Fri 2020|