Best of Turkey From $1275.00
- Topkapi Palace.
- Saint Sophia.
- Blue Mosque.
- Spice Market.
- Temple of Arthemis.
- Pergamum Acropol.
- Anzac Cove.
- Lone Pine.
- Conk Baire.
- Lime Cascade.
- Turtle Beach.
- Saklikent Gorge Canyon.
• Arrival transfer from Ataturk airport (Sabiha Gokcen airport is subject to surcharge), Departure transfer to Antalya Port or Antalya Airport
• Hotel Accommodation proposed as in the above list
• Meals are as indicated in the itineraries with code letters:B(Breakfast), L(Lunch), D(Dinner)
• Professional Tour Guides throughout Turkey Programs .
• Luggage handling in the hotels
• Local Taxes
• Museum Entrance fees
• Personal expenses
• Customary gratitude to your guide
- This list indicates brochure rates and dates.
- First and last day itinerary depends on the flight times.
- Change of schedule/route can be done in case of unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.
- For single travelers purchasing the twin-share option, please note that there is a no smoking policy in all shared rooms.
- All tour information and prices are corrected at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our conditions page.
- Once a deposit or partial/full payment has been made, cancellations will only be accepted in writing. Cancellation terms will be applied based on the date that the written cancellation is received. In addition to a $250 per person administration fee, the following charges apply.
- 60+ days prior to departure 100% of total tour price.
- 31 - 60 days prior to departure 50% of total tour price.
- 30 - 15 days prior to departure 80% of total tour price.
- 14 days or less prior to departure no refund.
Day 1 - Istanbul
Upon your arrival, you will be met by our representative before transfer to your hotel. Spend the rest of the day at your own leisure .
Day 2 - Istanbul
After breakfast at the hotel, a guided tour to Topkapi Palace, St. Sophia, Blue Mosque and Spice Market .The day ends with an overnight stay in Istanbul. (B)
Day 3 - Canakkale
After breakfast at the hotel, drive to Gallipoli and visit Anzac Cove, Nek, Conk Bair, Lone Pine and 57th Regiment Memorial, cross the Dardanelles. Overnight stay in Canakkale.(BD)
Day 4 - Kusadasi
Canakkale - Troy - Pergamum - Kusadasi
After breakfast at the hotel drive to legendary to Troy; the site where the legendary Trojan War took place, crossing the legendary mountain Ida arrival to Pergamum visit Acropolis and overnight stay in Kusadasi. (BD)
Day 5 - Kusadasi
Kusadasi - Ephesus - Sirince - Kusadasi
After breakfast a short drive to visit Ephesus, we will have the opportunity to discover and understand the rich history behind local handicrafts like hand-made carpets, leather. We continue to marvelous village of Sirince where you be able to experience one of the most beautiful villages in Turkey. You may be able to do shopping and taste delicious wines of the village. Return to Kusadasi for overnight stay.(BD)
Day 6 - Marmaris
Kusadasi Hierapolis - Pamukkale - Marmaris
After Breakfast drive through the meander plain and cotton farms, arrive to Pamukkale, time to enjoy the beauty of lime cascade and visit ancient Hierapolis, continue to Marmaris for overnight. (BD)
Day 7 - Fethiye
Marmaris Koycegiz and - Fethiye
After breakfast, this morning we drive to the lakeside town of Koycegiz. Here we take a boat cruise to turtle beach and smother ourselves in mud at the local mudbath. En route to Fethiye. Overnight Fethiye and dinner. (BD)
Day 8 - Fethiye
Fethiye - Kayakoy Greek village and Oludeniz - Fethiye
After breakfast explore the quaint Greek village of Kayakoy. Afternoon we will drive you to Oludeniz you will have opportunity to swim then drive back to your hotel. Overnight
Day 9 - Antalya
Fethiye - Saklikent Gorge - Antalya
After breakfast. Today we visit the stunningly beautiful Saklikent Gorge, Turkey's longest and deepest canyon, after tracking along the canyon we will continue to Antalya crossing the Tauros mountains, upon arrival visit Duden Waterfall. Dinner at your hotel Overnight Antalya.(BD)
Day 10 - Antalya
Today is at your leisure. (BD)
Day 11 - Antalya
Transfer to the airport of Antalya. (B)
RATE(S) & DATE(S)
|#||Code||Start Date||End Date||Single Price||Per Person in Dbl Room|
|0||MBW7Q5||Mar 20 Fri 2020||Mar 31 Tue 2020|
|1||MBW7Q5||Apr 03 Fri 2020||Apr 14 Tue 2020|
|2||MBW7Q5||Apr 24 Fri 2020||May 05 Tue 2020|
|3||MBW7Q5||May 01 Fri 2020||May 12 Tue 2020|
|4||MBW7Q5||May 08 Fri 2020||May 19 Tue 2020|
|5||MBW7Q5||May 15 Fri 2020||May 26 Tue 2020|
|6||MBW7Q5||May 29 Fri 2020||Jun 09 Tue 2020|
|7||MBW7Q5||Jun 05 Fri 2020||Jun 16 Tue 2020|
|8||MBW7Q5||Jun 12 Fri 2020||Jun 23 Tue 2020|
|9||MBW7Q5||Jun 19 Fri 2020||Jun 30 Tue 2020|
|10||MBW7Q5||Jun 26 Fri 2020||Jul 07 Tue 2020|
|11||MBW7Q5||Jul 03 Fri 2020||Jul 14 Tue 2020|
|12||MBW7Q5||Jul 10 Fri 2020||Jul 21 Tue 2020|
|13||MBW7Q5||Jul 17 Fri 2020||Jul 28 Tue 2020|
|14||MBW7Q5||Jul 24 Fri 2020||Aug 04 Tue 2020|
|15||MBW7Q5||Jul 31 Fri 2020||Aug 11 Tue 2020|
|16||MBW7Q5||Aug 07 Fri 2020||Aug 18 Tue 2020|
|17||MBW7Q5||Aug 14 Fri 2020||Aug 25 Tue 2020|
|18||MBW7Q5||Aug 28 Fri 2020||Sep 08 Tue 2020|
|19||MBW7Q5||Sep 04 Fri 2020||Sep 15 Tue 2020|
|20||MBW7Q5||Sep 11 Fri 2020||Sep 22 Tue 2020|
|21||MBW7Q5||Sep 18 Fri 2020||Sep 29 Tue 2020|
|22||MBW7Q5||Sep 25 Fri 2020||Oct 06 Tue 2020|
|23||MBW7Q5||Oct 02 Fri 2020||Oct 13 Tue 2020|
|24||MBW7Q5||Oct 09 Fri 2020||Oct 20 Tue 2020|
|25||MBW7Q5||Oct 16 Fri 2020||Oct 27 Tue 2020|
|26||MBW7Q5||Oct 23 Fri 2020||Nov 03 Tue 2020|
|27||MBW7Q5||Nov 06 Fri 2020||Nov 17 Tue 2020|
|28||MBW7Q5||Dec 18 Fri 2020||Dec 29 Tue 2020|
|29||MBW7Q5||Jan 01 Fri 2021||Jan 12 Tue 2021|
|30||MBW7Q5||Feb 05 Fri 2021||Feb 16 Tue 2021|
|31||MBW7Q5||Mar 19 Fri 2021||Mar 30 Tue 2021|