Aegean Adventure From $1687.00
- Topkapi Palace.
- Saint Sophia.
- Blue Mosque.
- Spice Market.
- Mother Mary House.
- Temple of Arthemis.
- Pergamum Acropol.
- Anzac Cove.
- Lone Pine.
- Conk Baire.
• Arrival transfer to Ataturk airport (Sabiha Gokcen airport is subject to surcharge)
and departure transfers to port or airport of Bodrum.
• Hotel Accommodation proposed as in the above list.
• Meals are as indicated in the itineraries with code letters: B(Breakfast), L(Lunch), D(Dinner).
• Professional Tour Guides throughout Turkey Programs.
• Luggage handling in the hotels.
• Local Taxes.
• Museum Entrance fees.
• Personal expenses
• Customary gratitude to your guide
- This list indicates brochure rates and dates.
- First and last day itinerary depends on the flight times.
- Change of schedule/route can be done in case of unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.
- For single travelers purchasing the twin-share option, please note that there is a no smoking policy in all shared rooms.
- All tour information and prices are corrected at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our conditions page.
- Once a deposit or partial/full payment has been made, cancellations will only be accepted in writing. Cancellation terms will be applied based on the date that the written cancellation is received. In addition to a $250 per person administration fee, the following charges apply.
- 60+ days prior to departure 100% of total tour price.
- 31 - 60 days prior to departure 50% of total tour price.
- 30 - 15 days prior to departure 80% of total tour price.
- 14 days or less prior to departure no refund.
Day 1 - Istanbul
Upon your arrival, you will be met by our representative before transfer to your hotel. Spend the rest of the day at your own leisure .
Day 2 - Istanbul
After breakfast at the hotel, a guided tour to Topkapi Palace, St. Sophia, Blue Mosque and Spice Market .The day ends with an overnight stay in Istanbul. (B)
Day 3 - Canakkale
After breakfast at the hotel, drive to Gallipoli and visit Anzac Cove, Nek, Conk Bair, Lone Pine and 57th Regiment Memorial, cross the Dardanelles. Overnight stay in Canakkale.(BD)
Day 4 - Kusadasi
Canakkale - Troy - Pergamum - Kusadasi
After breakfast at the hotel drive to legendary to Troy; the site where the legendary Trojan War took place, crossing the legendary mountain Ida arrival to Pergamum visit Acropolis and overnight stay in Kusadasi. (BD)
Day 5 - Kusadasi
Kusadasi - Ephesus - Sirince - Kusadasi
After breakfast a short drive to visit Ephesus, we will have the opportunity to discover and understand the rich history behind local handicrafts like hand-made carpets, leather. We continue to marvelous village of Sirince where you be able to experience one of the most beautiful villages in Turkey. You may be able to do shopping and taste delicious wines of the village. Return to Kusadasi for overnight stay.(BD)
Day 6 - Kusadasi
Kusadasi - Samos
After Breakfast transfer to port for the ferry to Samos (Greek Island). Self touring at this authentic Greek Island. Late afternoon take the return ferry to Kusadasi transfer to your hotel for overnight.(BD)
Day 7 - Bodrum
After Breakfast transfer to Bodrum. The rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay in Bodrum. (B)
Day 8 - Bodrum
After breakfast transfer to port for the ferry to Kos (Greek Island). Self touring in the island of Kos until the return ferry at the late afternoon. Upon your arrival to Bodrum transfer to your hotel.(B)
Day 9 - Bodrum
After breakfast transfer to port or airport of Bodrum(Do consider as an option our Cabin charter tour operating from Bodrum on Sundays). (B)
RATE(S) & DATE(S)
|#||Code||Start Date||End Date||Single Price||Per Person in Dbl Room|
|0||JAHI74||May 01 Fri 2020||May 10 Sun 2020|
|1||JAHI74||May 08 Fri 2020||May 17 Sun 2020|
|2||JAHI74||May 15 Fri 2020||May 24 Sun 2020|
|3||JAHI74||May 29 Fri 2020||Jun 07 Sun 2020|
|4||JAHI74||Jun 05 Fri 2020||Jun 14 Sun 2020|
|5||JAHI74||Jun 12 Fri 2020||Jun 21 Sun 2020|
|6||JAHI74||Jun 19 Fri 2020||Jun 28 Sun 2020|
|7||JAHI74||Jun 26 Fri 2020||Jul 05 Sun 2020|
|8||JAHI74||Jul 03 Fri 2020||Jul 12 Sun 2020|
|9||JAHI74||Jul 10 Fri 2020||Jul 19 Sun 2020|
|10||JAHI74||Jul 17 Fri 2020||Jul 26 Sun 2020|
|11||JAHI74||Jul 24 Fri 2020||Aug 02 Sun 2020|
|12||JAHI74||Jul 31 Fri 2020||Aug 09 Sun 2020|
|13||JAHI74||Aug 07 Fri 2020||Aug 16 Sun 2020|
|14||JAHI74||Aug 14 Fri 2020||Aug 23 Sun 2020|
|15||JAHI74||Aug 28 Fri 2020||Sep 06 Sun 2020|
|16||JAHI74||Sep 04 Fri 2020||Sep 13 Sun 2020|
|17||JAHI74||Sep 11 Fri 2020||Sep 20 Sun 2020|
|18||JAHI74||Sep 18 Fri 2020||Sep 27 Sun 2020|
|19||JAHI74||Sep 25 Fri 2020||Oct 04 Sun 2020|