Istanbul After breakfast at the hotel, a guided tour to Topkapi Palace, St. Sophia, Blue Mosque and the Spice Market will commence. The day ends wıth an overnight stay in Istanbul. Optional dinner with a Turkish show is available tonight. (B)
Day 3 - Canakkale
Canakkale After breakfast at the hotel, drive to Gallipoli and visit Anzac Cove, Nek, Conk Bair, Lone Pine and 57th Regiment Memorial, cross the Dardanelles. Overnight stay in Canakkale.(BD)
Day 5 - Kusadasi
Ephesus - Kusadasi After breakfast a short drive to visit Ephesus, we will have the opportunity to discover and understand the rich history behind local handicrafts like hand-made carpets, tiles. Return to Kusadasi for overnight stay. (BD)
Today's Optional Tours
Day 6 - Marmaris
Hierapolis - Pamukkale - Marmaris After breakfast drive through the meander plain and cotton farms, arrive to Pamukkale, time to enjoy the beauty of lime cascade and visit ancient Hierapolis, continue to Marmaris for overnight. (BD)
Day 7 - Rhodes
Marmaris - Rhodes After breakfast transfer to Marmaris for the ferry to Rhodos where you will stay for 1 night. (B)
Day 8 - Santorini
Rhodes - Santorini Today take a flight to Santorini and transfer to your hotel in Santorini. (B)
Day 9 - SantoriniSantorini Day at leisure in Santorini and overnight stay. (B)
Day 10 - Mykonos
Santorini - Mykonos Transfer to the pier for a hydrofoil or ferry ride to Mykonos. Arrive and transfer to your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure. (B)
Day 11 - MykonosMykonos A relax day on the beach of Mykonos and experience atmosphere of the Cycladic Island during this day at leisure. (B)
Day 12 - Athens
Mykonos - Athens After Breakfast take a ferry to Athens. Arrive and transfer to your hotel. (B)
Day 13 - Athens
Athens Day at leisure. (B)
Day 14 - Athens
Day 14 Sat: Athens - Return You will be transferred to the airport for the flight home. (B)
- Arrival transfer to Ataturk airport (Sabiha Gokcen airport is subject to surcharge“ pp one way”) 29usd and departure transfers to Athens airport.
- Hotel Accommodation proposed as in the above list.
- Meals are as indicated in the itineraries with code letters: B(Breakfast), L(Lunch), D(Dinner).
- Professional Tour Guides throughout Turkey Programs.
- Luggage handling in the hotels.
- Local Taxes.
- Museum Entrance fees.
- Ferry tickets between Greek Islands and flight.
• Personal expenses.
• Customary gratitude to your guide and driver.
- Once a deposit or partial/full payment has been made, cancellations will only be accepted in writing. Cancellation terms will be applied based on the date that the written cancellation is received. In addition to a $250 per person administration fee, the following charges apply.
- 60+ days prior to departure 100% of total tour price.
- 31 - 60 days prior to departure 50% of total tour price.
- 30 - 15 days prior to departure 80% of total tour price.
- 14 days or less prior to departure no refund.